Enquire about this course:
We endeavour to reply to all course enquiries within 24hrs.
Adult CPR and First Aid course
(HSE Appointed First Aider at work)
- Knowledge and skills development
- Realistic scenario practise
- Useful manual included
- Certificate and certification card received
- £90 per person
This CPR and First Aid course teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening emergencies. The course focuses on primary care through a combination of knowledge development; skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure participants have the confidence in their ability to provide care when emergency situations arise.
The rest of the course covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life-threatening. Participants focus on secondary assessment and first aid through knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
The Course meets and exceeds the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) standards for Appointed First Aider at work and is also appropriate for PADI Rescue Divers.
What is covered
- Emergency Scene Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)- Chest Compressions and Rescue Breathing
- Conscious and Unconscious Obstructed Airway Management
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment